IELTS Online Live Face to Face Training – Exam Preparation Course
IELTS online training face-to-face exam preparation courses – Official IELTS Registration Centre for the
British Council and Member of the British Council IELTS Partnership Programme
IELTS is an internationally recognised aptitude test that is used to determine a candidate’s proficiency in written and spoken English. These are often used in education, employment and immigration settings. Specifically, for educational purposes, TOEFL and IELTS are needed when students apply for university degree programmes and further education courses where the language of instruction is English.
The IELTS Exam Preparation Courses support clients individually in obtaining the highest quality preparation for the internationally recognised aptitude tests. This intensive course will adequately prepare the individual for the exam by our adept certified trained IELTS and English language trainers, with over 12 years of international teaching experience in Europe, Africa and Asia.
The IELTS course consists of the following:
- Our teachers comprise adept certified English native English speakers who are certified and experienced language trainers. We teach according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- The IELTS preparation exam course shall cover the important aspects of English such as grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, listening, comprehension and speaking.
- The language trainer will work with the students to analyse the current capabilities and needs.
- The course also comprises stimulus materials including original practice exam papers which all abide by the British Council and Cambridge English Language Assessment. The 21 IELTS topics range from private leisure, budgeting, politics, accounting to the government, and the environment.
- Additional assignments will be given to the students on the writing tasks which will be marked, and feedback and advice given to the student, further, to provide a concrete assessment of his or her progress.
- We teach in groups of up to eight students.
Materials for the 24-hour 6-week course include:
- Stimulus IELTS practice materials such as lesson plans, worksheets and exercises for reading, writing, listening and speaking
- 2 Writing Task one essays including marking and feedback and one mock test
- 2 Writing Task two essays including marking and feedback and one mock test
- 2 Full 40 question reading tests including 1 for the mock test
- 2 Full 40 question listening tests including 1 for the mock test
- 1 Full speaking practice question set with 20 possible IELTS questions for speaking plus 1 for the mock test
- 120-hour additional practice IELTS materials when booking the IELTS exam through LETA
- After the 6-week course or private tutoring, extra marking including feedback writing task one and two:
Price: Writing Task 1: 150 Rand | Writing Task 2: 250 Rand Total: 400,00 Rand
Our staff is composed of native English speakers who are certified IELTS and language trainers, and LETA has a proven track record of delivering high-quality English language packages to professionals. The owner herself is a trained IELTS coach.
- Level: B2 – C1/C2
2024 IELTS online exam training preparations courses via Microsoft TEAMS, choose a date
- February 3rd, 2024: Saturdays: 9:00 -13:00 6 – weeks Available
- February 23rd, 2024: Saturdays: 9:00 -13:00 6 – weeks Fully Booked
- March 30th, 2024: Saturdays: 9:00 -13:00 6 – weeks Available
- April 4th, 2024: Saturdays: 9:00 -13:00 6 – weeks Available
Price: 4699,00 (including materials and courier costs to send the materials)
We also offer online private one one and private group classes.
*Costs do not include exam costs. Exams are to be taken through the British Council. Please see the dates: British Council South Africa