IELTS Training – Exam Preparation Course
IELTS training exam preparation courses
Official IELTS Registration Centre for the British Council and Member of the British Council IELTS Partnership Programme
IELTS is an internationally recognised aptitude test that is used to determine a candidate’s proficiency in written and spoken English. These are often used in education, employment and immigration settings. Specifically, for educational purposes, TOEFL and IELTS are needed when students apply for university degree programmes and further education courses where the language of instruction is English.
The IELTS Exam Preparation Courses support clients individually in obtaining the highest quality preparation for the internationally recognised aptitude tests. This intensive course will adequately prepare the individual for the exam by our adept certified trained IELTS and English language trainers, with over 12 years of international teaching experience in Europe, Africa and Asia.
The IELTS course comprises of the following:
- Our teachers comprise adept certified English native English speakers who are certified and experienced language trainers. We teach according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- The IELTS preparation exam course shall cover the important aspects of English such as grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, listening, comprehension and speaking.
- The language trainer will work with the students to analyse the current capabilities and needs.
- The course also comprises stimulus materials including original practice exam papers which all abide by the British Council and Cambridge English Language Assessment. The 20 IELTS topics range from private leisure, budgeting, politics, accounting to the government, and the environment.
- Additional assignments will be given to the students on the writing tasks which will be marked, and feedback and advice given to the student, further, to provide a concrete assessment of his or her progress.
- We teach in groups of up to eight students.
Materials for the 24-hour 6-week course include:
- 3 Full 40 Question listening tests plus 1 for the mock test
- 3 Full 40 Question reading tests plus 1 for the mock test
- 1 Full speaking practice questions with 20 possible IELTS questions for the speaking part 1-3 plus 1 for the mock test
- 3 Writing Task one essays including marking plus one for the mock test
- 3 Writing Task two essays including marking plus one for the mock test
- Stimulus IELTS practice materials such as lesson plans, worksheets and exercises for reading, writing, listening and speaking
Our staff is comprised of native English speakers who are certified language trainers and LETA has a proven track record of delivering high-quality English language packages to professionals. The owner herself is a trained IELTS coach.
- Level: B2 – C1/C2
2021 IELTS exam training preparations courses, choose a date
COVID 19 regulations apply!
Dates: 2021 – Saturdays – Maximum 6 Students per class:
- March 13th, 2021: Saturdays: 9:00 – 13:00 6 – weeks Fully Booked 6 students per class
- April 10th, 2021: Saturdays: 9:00 – 13:00 6 – weeks Fully Booked 6 students per class
- NEW! Sundays: April 18th, 2021: Saturdays: 9:00 – 13:00 6 – weeks Available maximum 6 students per class
- May 29th, 2021: Saturdays: 9:00 – 13:00 6 – weeks Fully Booked 6 students per class waiting list
- June 3rd, 2021: Saturdays: 9:00 – 13:00 6 weeks Fully Booked 6 students per class waiting list
- July 31st, 2021: Saturdays: 9:00 -13:00 6 – weeks Available 2 more spots available
- August 28th, 2021: Saturdays: 9:00 – 13:00 – 6 weeks Fully Booked 6 students per class waiting list
- September 11th: Saturdays: 9:00 – 13:00 6 – weeks Available
- October 30th: Saturdays: 9:00-13:00 6 – weeks Available
- November 4th: Saturdays: 9:00 -13:00 6 – weeks Available
Mondays and Wednesdays:
- June 7th, 2021: Mondays and Wednesdays: 09:00 – 12:00 4 – weeks Fully Booked 6 students per class waiting list
- July 5th, 2021: Mondays and Wednesdays: 09:00 – 12:00 4 – weeks Fully Booked 6 students per class waiting list
- August 2nd, 2021: Mondays and Wednesdays: 9:00 – 12:00 4 – weeks Available
- September 6th, 2021: Monday and Wednesday: 9:00 – 12:00 4 weeks Available
*Costs do not include exam costs. Exams are to be taken through the British Council. Please see dates: British Council South Africa