IELTS Training – Exam Preparation Course
Live Online Face to Face Video Classes!
IELTS training exam preparation courses
IELTS is an internationally recognised aptitude test that is used to determine a candidate’s proficiency in written and spoken English. These are often used in education, employment and immigration settings. Specifically, for educational purposes, TOEFL and IELTS are needed when students apply for university degree programmes and further education courses where the language of instruction is English.
The IELTS Exam Preparation Courses support clients individually in obtaining the highest quality preparation for the internationally recognised aptitude tests. This intensive course will adequately prepare the individual for the exam by our adept certified trained IELTS and English language trainers, with over 12 years of international teaching experience in Europe, Africa and Asia.
The IELTS course comprises of the following:
- Our teachers comprise of adept certified English native English speakers who are certified and experienced language trainers. We teach according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- The IELTS preparation exam course shall cover the important aspects of English such as grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, listening, comprehension and speaking.
- The language trainer will work with the students to analyse the current capabilities and needs.
- The course also comprises of stimulus materials including original practice exam papers which all abide by the British Council and Cambridge English Language Assessment. The 20 IELTS topics range from private leisure, budgeting, politics, accounting to the government, and the environment.
- Additional assignments will be given to the students on the writing tasks which will be marked, and feedback and advice given to the student, further, to provide a concrete assessment of his or her progress.
- We teach in groups of up to eight students.
Materials for the 24-hour 6-week course include:
- 3 Full 40 Question listening tests plus 1 for the mock test
- 3 Full 40 Question reading tests plus 1 for the mock test
- 1 Full speaking practice questions with 20 possible IELTS questions for the speaking part 1-3 plus 1 for the mock test
- 3 Writing Task one essays including marking plus one for the mock test
- 3 Writing Task two essays including marking plus one for the mock test
- Stimulus IELTS practice materials such as lesson plans, worksheets and exercises for reading, writing, listening and speaking
Our staff is comprised of native English speakers who are certified language trainers and LETA has a proven track record of delivering high-quality English language packages to professionals. The owner herself is a trained IELTS coach.
- Level: B2 – C1/C2
2020 IELTS exam training preparations courses, choose a date
- October 10th, 2020: Saturdays: 9:00 – 13:00 6 – weeks
- November 28th, 2020: Saturdays: 9:00 – 13:00 6 – weeks
- January 30th, 2021: Saturdays: 9:00 – 13:00 6 – weeks
- March 13th, 2021: Saturdays: 9:00 – 13:00 6 – weeks
- April 1st, 2021: Saturdays: 9:00 – 13:00 6 – weeks
- June 12th, 2021: Saturdays: 9:00 – 13:00 6 – weeks
- July 31st, 2021: Saturdays: 9:00 – 13:00 6 – weeks
Mondays and Wednesdays:
- January 11th, 2021: Mondays and Wednesdays: 9:00 – 12:00 4 – weeks
- February 8th, 2021: Mondays and Wednesdays: 15:00 – 18:00 4 – weeks
- March 8th, 2021: Mondays and Wednesdays: 15:00 – 18:00 4 – weeks
- April 7th, 2021: Mondays and Wednesdays: 15:00 – 18:00 4 – weeks
- May 5th, 2021: Mondays and Wednesdays: 15:00 – 18:00 4 – weeks
- June 7th, 2021: Mondays and Wednesdays: 15:00 – 18:00 4 – weeks
- July 5th, 2021: Mondays and Wednesdays: 15:00 – 18:00 4 – weeks
3600 Rand Special! Get a 10% discount, now 3240 Rand, or, if you come with a friend get 20% discount! 2880 Rand!
*Costs do not include exam costs. Exams are to be taken through the British Council. Please see dates: British Council South Africa