TOEFL Exam Preparation Courses
This is not a workshop, but an intensive course that will adequately prepare you for the exam.
TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language and is a US-based test designed to measure reading, listening, speaking and writing skills for further education purposes.
LETA’s TOEFL Exam Preparation Courses guarantee that you will get the highest quality preparation for these internationally recognised aptitude tests.
Further, the TOEFL proficiency exams are taken by students to apply for university degree programmes, or further education college courses of all disciplines where the language of instruction is English. It is also recognized by more than 9,000 colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries. The countries where they are usually a prerequisite for university entrance include the UK, Australia as well as Canada and the United States. Furthermore, the TOEFL certificate also serves to prove skills and achievements needed for many different kinds of jobs at international companies as well as for various categories of immigration and visa applications for living, studying and working in the UK, Canada, the USA and Australia.
Once you have signed up for class, this is what you will expect: The language trainer will work with the students to analyze their current capabilities and needs.
- The TOEFL preparation exam course shall cover the important aspects of English such as grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, listening, comprehension and speaking.
- How to achieve a high score in the TOEFL Writing Task and what are the dos and don’ts of writing!
- How to achieve a high score in the TOEFL Reading Comprehension, Speaking and Listening tests.
- The course also comprises of stimulus materials including practice exam papers.
- Additional assignments will be given to the students in order to provide a concrete assessment of his or her progress.
- Assessment will be given on the writing tasks which will be marked. Feedback and advice will be given to the student.
- We teach in groups of up to eight students.
- We also provide personal private group and individual courses at your home within in the Northern suburbs of Johannesburg.
Our staff is comprised of native English speakers who are certified language trainers and LETA has a proven track record of delivering high-quality English language packages to professionals.
Details – private group courses can be booked by schools, universities and companies:
- Level: B1/2
- You can choose if you would like to attend courses during the week or on Saturdays:
- Course begins:
- Saturday, January 11th, 2020 09:00 – 13:00 6 Weeks
- Saturday, February 29th, 2020 09:00 – 13:00 6 Weeks
- Saturday, April 11th, 2020 09:00 – 13:00 6 Weeks
- Saturday, May 30th, 2020 09:00 – 13:00 6 Weeks
- Saturday, July 11th, 2020 09:00 – 13:00 6 Weeks
Price: 3600 Rand
*Costs do not include exam costs. Exams are to be taken through the TOEFL Test Centre. Please see the link to the dates: TOEFL TEST CENTRE