Customized English Course – report writing, proposal development
This course will focus on developing the language skills necessary for the specific work environment, covering the important aspects of English and communications skills whereas the main emphasis will be put into report writing and proposal development – structure, articulation and organisation.
Therefore, a typical training course would comprise of developing the following key skills.
- Using plain and simple English to explain/ clarify complex, technical or statistical information
- Using English grammar correctly in report writing. Do’s and Don’ts
- Convincingly delivering figures, data, appendices, bibliography and references
- Writing a succinct and lucid Executive Summary.
- How to write technical/developmental reports clearly and concisely
- Logically organising information and citing references
Further, this course will enable the student to increase his/her vocabulary, to articulate more aptly and communicate more effectively. The student would be better able to produce clear and concise emails, reports and proposals. Special attention will be given to skills such as enunciation and paraphrasing in formal correspondence and develop an understanding of the basic concepts of effective proposal writing.
We will devise a personalised curriculum to ensure that all learning aims, and objectives are achieved. This bespoke lesson modules would entail activities ranging from discussions around work functions, tasks and on-the-job real-life scenarios.