In today’s global market, the delivery of a great presentation is essential for communicating effectively to an international audience. LETA’s ‘presentation and public speaking skills’ workshop caters for Professionals who wish to improve their communication skills and fine-tune the delivery of their presentation.
The class is led by our certified and experienced English language trainers with years of experience delivering, training and teaching to second-language speakers. Our trainers’ speciality is attuned to business English, including financial English, business small talk and vocabulary, writing correspondence and, presentation coaching. We also offer special skills in improving pronunciation and clarity in oral communication.
Course Content and description:
Verbal communication – articulation, enunciation and pronunciation and finding the right words
- Presentation style and how to engage with the audience
– using appropriate body language, including; gestures, maximizing eye contact skills and voice.
- Problems with Presentations – reduce speech anxiety and the use of fundamental breathing exercises for proper speech.
- Planning a Presentation – Key considerations when planning a presentation and organizing your ideas.
- Simplifying complex technical content into key messages with lasting impact
- Addressing challenging questions from the audience with confidence